Welcome to Managing Minds.
We are a company that specialise in providing support, training and advice to schools about all areas of their provision for Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) and Wellbeing.
Schools are now being required to have more knowledge of SEMH issues and meet the SEMH needs of their pupils. Our job is to help you do yours by giving you the skills, knowledge, strategies and confidence to be able to do this. We help support, advise and train staff, pupils and parents/carers including:
- Raising awareness of SEMH issues amongst the whole school community
- Supporting pupils with SEMH issues through direct interventions and therapy (individual and group)
- Preventing SEMH issues and promoting positive well-being
- Providing training to staff and parents
- Delivering assemblies around various mental health topics
- Supporting with strategic work around SEMH, i.e. whole school provision, policy development
- Signposting to relevant resources and other appropriate agencies
- Providing support/advice to parents and carers
- Developing lesson plans and supporting teachers deliver the PSHE curriculum
- Providing therapeutic support to staff
- Plan and deliver after-school clubs, i.e. Mindfulness, Relaxation, Exam Anxiety Support
If you want more information, just get in touch to arrange for us to come and meet you and discuss how we can help.
Please note, we do not provide any clinical diagnoses or train anyone else to do so.