At Managing Minds, we believe that parents/carers are vital in supporting school SEMH issues. We offer support for parents/carers through training and information workshops, consultations to provide advice, support and strategies for managing their child’s SEMH and facilitating support groups for SEMH issues.
We offer the following training packages for parents/carers:
- An overview of SEMH issues
- The Science of Sleep – Understanding how we sleep in order to sleep better
- The Brain Child – The neuroscience and psychology of human behaviour
- The Hidden Mind – The effect of Unconscious Influences
- Understanding and dealing with Anxiety
- Understanding and dealing with Self-harm
- Understanding and dealing with Depression
- Understanding and dealing with OCD
- Promoting Resiliency
- Enhancing Positive Well-Being
- Using Solution Focused Approaches
- Using Guided Imagery to support SEMH
- Introduction to Hypnotherapy in Schools Programme
We also run drop-in sessions for parents/carers where they can just turn up and ask general questions or seek advice.