At Managing Minds, we offer a range of interventions to support pupils either on an individual level or in small groups. These are usually 30-45 minute sessions that run weekly for between 2-6 sessions. Where possible, we suggest that a member of staff observes the sessions so they can be trained how to deliver the sessions themselves within schools. Resources to deliver the packages are provided where appropriate.
- Feel the Fear (dealing with anxiety)
- How do I feel? (dealing with emotions)
- Calm down! (dealing with stress)
- 10-1 (dealing with anger)
- Feel Good (enhancing self-esteem)
- Stop! (impulse control)
- Looking Good (body image acceptance)
- Me and my brain (understanding how our brains affect how we think, feel and behave)**
- Mindfulness Sessions*
- Hypnotherapy Sessions*
We can also deliver whole-class sessions and whole-school assemblies on a variety of SEMH themes.
*staff are not able to observe or be trained to deliver this within school – further specialist training is required
**staff are able to observe but not deliver the sessions